To invite users to your team in a free Procore account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- The email domain (after the @ symbol) may be automatically filled with your company's email domain.
- Assigning a user as a tender contact means that they are notified and can respond to tender invitations made to your company in Procore.
- For more information about permissions levels, see How do permissions work for free Procore accounts?
- Log in to your free Procore account.
- Click the Team page.
Note: If you haven't added any team members yet, an 'Invite Your Team' section is also shown on the Home page with a Go to Team button.
- Click Add User.
- Complete the form.
- When you are ready to invite the user, click Send Invite.