To provide a company's Procore Administrator with instructions for configuring fieldsets and field options that can be used with Project level Incidents tool.
In the Project level Incidents tool, users with 'Admin' level permission on the Company level Admin tool have the ability to configure fieldsets and field options. This determines what fields and options are available for project team member's using the Incidents tool:
- A fieldset is a group of fields that determines whether data entry is Optional, Required, or Hidden.
- A field option is a selection that appears in a drop-down list in the Incidents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the company's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Configuring fieldsets and custom fields can only be performed by your company's Procore Administrator.
To configure fieldsets for use in the Project level Incidents tool, see these tutorials: