To configure the advanced settings for the Project level Incidents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Incidents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Your company's Procore Administrator can also configure other options for the Incidents tool in the Company level Admin tool. See About Configured Incidents Fieldsets and Field Options.
View as: Superintendent
- Navigate to the project's Incidents tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Click one of these options:
- Click Incidents Settings.
- Do the following:
- Incidents Private by Default. Mark the checkbox if you would like all incidents you create to be private by default. Private incidents will be available to the creator of the incident and all 'Admin' level users on the Incidents tool.
- Default Distribution. Add users to the distribution list who should have access to incidents even if they're not directly involved. This might be useful if you want to grant a user with 'Read-only' or 'Standard' permissions on the Incidents tool access to private incidents without giving them permissions to change the configurations on the tool.
- Click Permissions Table.
- Under User Permissions for Incidents, locate the user's name.
- Click the None, Read-Only, Standard, or Admin column until a GREEN arrow appears.
The symbols below: