To delete a quick deficiency category at the Company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Company Admin tool.
- Categories are only created for organizational purposes when managing and creating deficiency item templates. They will not affect how your Project level Deficiency List tool is organized.
- Any templates or categories deleted from the Company level will be deleted from all of the projects they have been added to.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- Under "Tool Settings" click Deficiency List.
- Scroll to the category that you want to delete.
- If you want to delete the category, click the RED 'x' icon next to the category name.
Note: If the 'x' icon next to the category is grayed out and unavailable, hover your mouse cursor over the icon to view a tooltip.