Delete a Deficiency Item Template from a Project
To delete a deficiency list item template at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Deficiency List tool.
- When you delete a deficiency list item template, it is permanently removed from your project. Alternatively, rather than delete the template, you can deactivate it so that it is inaccessible to team members when they create a new item. See Deactivate a Deficiency Item Template on a Project.
- You can only delete deficiency list item templates created at the Project level (i.e. templates that do not have a key icon next to them.)
- Navigate to the project's Deficiency List tool.
- Click Configure Deficiency List Settings in the right pane under your filtering options.
- Click Deficiency List Templates.
- Scroll to the template that you want to delete.
- Click the red X next to the template to remove it from the project.
Note: If the x is grayed out, you will not be able to delete the item because it was created at the Company level. See Delete a Company Level Deficiency Item Template.