To view 'Cost Type' segment settings for your Company level Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
Use the steps below whenever you want to view the settings on the 'Cost Type' segment in your company's WBS.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings', click the Work Breakdown Structure link.
- In the 'Segments' table, click the 'Cost Types' segment.
- Above the 'Cost Types' table, click Configure Settings icon.
- In the 'Segment Settings' dialog box under 'Project Level Actions,' you have these options:
NoteThe 'Cost Type' segment is a default segment. You cannot edit the 'Segment Name' or the 'Segment Structure' settings.
- Add/Edit/Delete Project Level Segment Items. This checkbox is grayed out and unavailable by default.
- Delete Segment Items Inherited by Default. This checkbox is grayed out and unavailable by default.
- Available for Use on New Projects. Place a checkmark in this box to make the segment and its items available for use on new Procore projects. This is Procore's default setting. Remove the checkmark if you do NOT want the segment or its items to be available on projects.
- Click Close.