Create a Company Permissions Template
To create a company permissions template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Permissions tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore's permission levels (None, Read Only, Standard, and Admin) define what actions users can perform and what information they can view in each Procore tool. See User Permissions Matrix - Web.
- A company permissions template cannot have the same name as a project permissions template.
- Navigate to the company's Permissions tool.
- Click the Company Permissions Templates tab.
- Click +Create Company Permissions Template.
- In the 'Create Company Permissions Template' window, enter a name for the company permissions template and click Confirm.
You are redirected to the 'Edit Template' page for your new company permissions template. See Edit a Company Permissions Template.