To change your password in Procore.
If you know your current password, you can change it at any time using the Steps below on the Password tab of your My Account Settings page. If you do not know your current password, refer to How do I reset an unknown password?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-Only' level permission or higher to the company's Portfolio tool.
Minimum Password Requirements
- Complete the steps in Log in to Procore Web.
- In the top-right corner of Procore, click the Account & Profile icon and then click My Profile Settings.
This reveals the My Profile Settings page.
- Click the Password tab.
- In the Change Password area, do the following:
- Click Update.
This changes your password. You can now use the new password when logging in to any Procore platform.