Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Added Edit Button In Custom Reports Page (21/12/2015). Added an Edit button in the top right pane of the Custom Reports view page. When a user clicks this button, the system displays the Step 1: Set the Details of the Report page. Any existing report information is pre-populated in the page.
- Added Delete Report Capability In Custom Reports (16/12/2015). Added a Delete Report button for the custom reports feature in the Reports tool. The new button displays at the top of the right navigation pane when viewing a generated report.
- Added Capability To Define Aggregate Functions In A Custom Report (15/12/2015). Users now have the ability to create group aggregations for custom reports. After selecting a group field, users can select the upper right corner icon in a column (f(x)) to define an aggregate function. For numeric values, available functions include: count(), sum(), min(), max() and avg(). All other field types include count().
- Added Custom Report Capabilities for Users with 'Admin' Level Permissions (2/12/2015). Users with 'Admin' level permission on the Reports tool now have the ability to add Custom Reports that include data from the Submittals, Commitments, Change Orders, Inspections and Prime Contract tools. Reports can be exported from Procore into Microsoft Excel. Custom Reports are visible only to the account that created the report.
- Added Ability to Export Company Custom Reports to Excel (11/12/15). Custom reports now offers the ability to export reports in Excel format with each tab in the report being a sheet in the Excel workbook.
- Added Ability to Sort Company Custom Reports (11/12/15). Added ability to sort in both step 2 of the company level custom report creation wizard and when running a report to view data as desired.
- Added a "Created On" Column to Company Custom Reports (8/10/2015). Added "Created On" column to company custom reports to Submittals.
- Added Executor and Date/Time Report Ran on CSV Export (21/9/2015). The CSV for company custom reports now shows who executed the report and the time it was executed.