Configure the Company Timesheets Payroll Settings
To configure the Company level Timesheets tool's payroll settings so you can import time entries from Procore to Sage 300 CRE® or QuickBooks® Desktop.
If your company plans to process payroll using one of the supported software applications listed below, you can transfer the time entries from Procore's Company level Timesheets tool using a simple file export process. This tutorial describes the first step in the setup process—configuring the Timesheets tool's payroll settings. The precise steps will vary, depending on which system you plan to transfer your time entries from Procore to: Sage 300 CRE® or QuickBooks® Desktop.
- This tasks offers separate functionality from Procore's ERP Integrations tool.
- Tranferring time entries does NOT require the Procore + QuickBooks® Connector and/or Procore + Sage 300 CRE® Connector.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Timesheets tool
- Systems Supporting Data Transfer from Procore:
- Sage 300 CRE®
- QuickBooks® Desktop
- Review the process at Transfer Procore Time Entries to QuickBooks® Desktop.
- Complete the steps in Export a Timer List as an IIF file from QuickBooks® Desktop.
- Navigate to the company's Timesheets tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Scroll down to the Payroll Settings area.
- Select one of the supported systems from the Payroll Software drop-down list:
If you choose this option, you can attach the IIF file that you exported from QuickBooks® Desktop to the Attach File(s) area. The IIF file provides Procore with the data table information it requires to successfully export your Procore time entry data to QuickBooks® at a later time. If you have not downloaded that file, see Export a Timer List as an IIF File from QuickBooks® Desktop.
- If the IIF file contains data, the Time Type(s) and Employee Name(s) in QuickBooks® must exactly match the Time Type(s) and User/Contact Name(s) in Procore.
- Sage 300 CRE®
If you choose this option, the columns in your time entry view in Sage 300 CRE® must exactly match the information displayed in the Columns in the Sage 300 CRE® box. It is important to note that any items that are shaded in GRAY may not be available in Procore. To learn more, see Set Up Your Payroll Export for Use with Sage 300 CRE®.