To close a coordination issue.
Once a coordination issue has been completed, the coordination issue can be marked as 'Closed'. This will indicate that no further action is required on the coordination issue.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Additional Information:
- Users with 'Standard' permissions to the Coordination Issues tool cannot close a coordination issue, however, they can mark an issue as complete. See Mark a Coordination Issue as Complete
- When you close a coordination issue, it will be removed from the Procore plugin in Navisworks®. All issues in all states will be viewable in the Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
From the Procore Plugin (Recommended)
- Open the Navisworks® application on your computer.
- Click the Procore tab to open the Procore plugin.
Tip! Click the title bar of the Procore plugin and drag it to the right side panel of the application so you can easily view both Procore and your model at the same time.
- Open the model in which you're working.
Note: Make sure the model is associated with a project in Procore. See Associate a Model with a Procore Project.
- In the All Issues list, hover over the issue that you want to close. Click Close.
Note: If you want to view details on the issue before closing, you can click Info to review the information. Click the ellipsis (...) to expand the options, then click Close to close the issue.
From the Coordination Issues tool
- Navigate to the project level Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- Click Info next to the issue you want to close.
- Click Close Issue.