To configure advanced settings for the project's Coordination Issues tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Navigate to the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Set the access permission level for a user by clicking the RED 'x' or GREEN checkmark corresponding to the permission you want to assign.
Note: As an example, if a user currently has 'None' permissions to the tool (denoted by a GREEN checkmark in the 'None' column), click the RED 'x' for another permission column, such as 'Read Only,' so that a GREEN checkmark appears.