View the All Sets and Revisions Report in the Drawings Tool
To view a report of all drawing sets and revisions that have been uploaded to the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- If the number and title of a drawing is gray and italicized, the drawing has been marked as 'obsolete'. See Mark Drawings as Obsolete.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Under 'Drawing Reports', click All Sets and Revisions.
Note: You will see a list of all the drawings that have been uploaded, including obsolete drawings.
Search and Filter for Drawings
- Use the search box to search for drawings by title or number.
- Use the "All Disciplines" drop-down menu to filter drawings by discipline.
Export Deleted Drawings Report as a CSV
- Export the drawings report as a CSV by clicking on the corresponding buttons in the top right of the page.
Note: The CSV will export only those drawings that are currently in the list. This means that it considers search and filter parameters.