To create and send an email from a project's Email tool.
A Procore project can be configured to include the Emails tool. This tool lets you perform basic email functions (i.e., create, send, reply to and forward messages). It also stores all copy of all incoming and outgoing messages, so you can keep your project communications secure in the Emails tool. It also provides project teams with an 'inbound email address', which can be added to the 'To' or 'CC' fields in any email program. This lets both Procore and non-Procore users send and save messages in the Emails tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- If you want to personalize the signature that appears in the outbound emails that you send from the project's Emails tool see Set Up Your Outbound Email Signature.
- If your recipients report that they did not receive an email that you sent from Procore, we recommend reviewing the following FAQs:
- Additional Information:
- For a copy of the sent email and any of its responses, navigate to the Emails tool and view the list in the 'Emails - Inbox' on the left.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
This reveals the Emails - Inbox page.
- Click Create Email.
This reveals the New Email form.
- Complete the data entry as follows:
This adds the email to the Procore application's outgoing email queue. Messages are typically sent to the designated recipients within a few seconds or minutes.