Delete a Tag from the Emails Tool
To delete a tag that was created in the project's Email tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Emails tool.
- Complete the steps in Create a Tag to Filter Messages.
- Additional Information:
- When you delete a tag, the system also removes it from all messages in the project's Emails tool.
- If you want to remove a tag from an email, see Remove a Tag from an Email Message.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
- Under 'Tags', click the RED 'x' next to the tag you want to delete.
The system reveals a confirmation window.
- Click OK to confirm the delete action.
The system removes the tag from the 'Tags' menu and from all messages with that tag.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s email management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction email management software product page here.