Search for and Filter Forms
To use the search and filter options to locate a form in the Forms tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Forms tool.
- Additional Information:
- The search functionality respects any selected filters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
- The filters that you apply will be retained for your next session unless you clear the filters.
Search for a Form
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the Search box.
The following fields are searchable:
- Created By (first name or last name)
Filter the Forms List
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool.
- Click the Add Filter drop-down menu and select one or more of the following filters:
- Created By
- Created Date
- Click Clear All to clear all of the filters.
Click the X next to a filter's name to remove it.