To view a form in the Project level Forms tool.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view all forms: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Forms tool.
- To view all forms not marked as 'Private': 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Forms tool.
- To view a form that you created that is marked as 'Private': 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Forms tool.
- Additional Information:
- Some image attachments may include the option to view them in a map view based on the files' GPS coordinates. See Which Procore tools let me view digital image attachments in a map view?
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool.
- Locate the form you want to view.
- Click Open next to the form to open the file in a PDF viewer.