To add a meeting in the project's Meetings tool to your personal calendar.
If you create a meeting in Procore and want to add it to your personal calendar, you can use the steps below to download a calendar file. The ICS file format is a global calendar format that is supported by most calendar programs (e.g., Google Calendar, Apple Calendar and Microsoft Outlook). To determine if your calendar program supports the ICS format, please see your program's Help system or Support site.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- The ICS file downloads to the location specified by your web browser settings.
- If a meeting changes in Procore, it will not update the meeting on your personal calendar.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Locate the meeting in the list.
- Click the Calendar icon.
- Click the downloaded ICS file and import the meeting to your personal calendar.