To forward a meeting to other Procore users by email.
You can forward a copy of a meeting's agenda or minutes by email. A meeting can be forwarded to people on the scheduled attendees list, distribution groups or any person with a profile in the Project Directory (see Add a User Account to the Project Directory).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Meetings tool.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
This reveals the Meeting Agenda/Minutes page.
- Locate the desired meeting in the list. Then click Edit.
- In the right pane, click Email.
- Click Send.
The system reveals a banner to confirm that the message will be sent.