To reassociate a model in Navisworks® with a Procore project.
When you associate a model with a project in Procore, you are able to publish models from Navisworks® so that you can view them in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Models tool on the project you will associate the model with.
- Additional Information:
- A model can only be associated with one Procore project at a time. However, you can associate multiple models with the same project.
- You cannot associate a model with a project that is currently associated with another model. In order to associate the model, you must delete any existing models in the project’s Models tool. See Delete a Model.
- Open the model in Navisworks® that you want to associate with a Procore project.
- Click the Procore tab.
- Click Settings.
This opens a Settings window.
- Use the Company and Project drop-down menus to select the project that you want to associate the model to.
Tip! Use the search bar to search by project name or number.
- Click Update.