To mark your albums as private so photos in that album will only be viewable by Photos tool Admin users.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the Photos tool.
- Additional Information:
- When new photos are uploaded to the album or existing photos are moved to a 'Private' album, they also become 'Private.'
- Photos in a private album cannot be marked as public individually. However, photos in a public album can be marked as private individually. See Mark a Photo as Private.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool.
- Click the Album view.
- Click the album that you want to make private.
- Mark the checkbox next to "Private Album" on the right of the screen.
Note: Changes are automatically saved upon click.