Edit a Project Level Custom Report
To edit a custom report that was created at the project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- You must be the user who created the report. See Create a Custom Project Report.
- Additional Information:
- If you have 'Admin' level permission to the project's Reports tool, you cannot edit a report unless you created it.
- If you want to edit a report that has been shared with you, you must clone the report (see Clone a Project Level Custom Report) and edit the clone.
- Navigate to the project's Reports tool.
- In the Reports tab, locate the desired custom report.
- Click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) and choose Edit from the shortcut menu.
This opens the selected report in edit mode.
- Edit the report as desired. To learn about your options, see Create a Custom Project Report.
- Edit the report's Title and Description by clicking in the desired field(s).
- Click Update Report to save your changes.