Perform Bulk Actions on Submittals
To use the Bulk Actions menu in the Submittals tool to perform bulk edits on a batch of submittals.
The Bulk Actions menu in the Submittals tool lets you perform the same action on a batch of submittals.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level users can perform bulk actions on submittals.
- Supported Views:
The menu commands are supported in these views:
- Bulk Actions > Apply Workflow: Items, Packages, Spec Sections, and Ball In Court
- Bulk Actions > Edit: Items, Packages, Spec Sections, and Ball In Court
- Bulk Actions > Delete: Items
- Bulk Actions > Retrieve: Recycle Bin
- Automated email notifications are NOT sent when tasks are performed with the Bulk Actions menu. To learn more, see Who receives an email when a submittal is created or updated?
You can perform these tasks with the Bulk Actions menu: