NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To delete an RFI that was posted in a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials.
The RFIs page in the Tender Room is a powerful tool that allows you to manage RFIs from your vendors and keep information consistent across all tenderers. If an RFI was posted by mistake or is not relevant, it can be deleted.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Deleted RFIs can be restored later if needed.
- Navigate to the Tender Room you want to manage RFIs for.
- Click RFIs.
- Click the RFI that you want to delete.
- Click Delete this question.
Note: The RFI can be deleted by clicking Restore.