NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit an RFI that was posted in a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials.
The RFIs page in the Tender Room is a powerful tool that allows you to manage RFIs from your vendors and keep information consistent across all tenderers. You can edit an RFI question or answer even after it is posted.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Tender Room you want to manage RFIs for.
- Click RFIs.
- Click the RFI that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Make any edits to the RFI.
- Click Save.