NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit the 'Invitation to Tender' email for a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials.
When inviting tenderers, Procore automatically generates a pre-formatted invitation email with details from the Tender Room. Before inviting tenderers, you have the opportunity to edit the message.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Any changes to the email must be made before you send out the invitations to tender.
- The tender form must be published and tenderers must be selected to invite. See Invite Tenderers to a Tender Room.
- After selecting the tenderers you want to invite, click Continue.
- Click into the Subject or Body fields of the email to edit the text.
- When you are done updating the email and are ready to send the invitation email to the selected tenderers, click Send Invitations to Tender.