NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To post an RFI in a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials.
The RFIs page in the Tender Room is a powerful tool that allows you to manage RFIs from your vendors and keep information consistent across all tenderers.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Tender Room you want to post an RFI in.
- Click RFIs.
- Click Post an RFI.
- Enter your RFI question in the text box.
- Optional: Assign a reference number to the RFI.
- Optional: Attach a file to the RFI.
- Click Post Question.