NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit a component that was added for a project in Portfolio Financials.
Cost Allocations allow you to allocate budgets, holds, contracts, schedule items and change orders to sub-projects called components using percentage-based allocation rules. Each component acts as a sub-project to which you can allocate and track costs. Budgets, holds, contracts, schedule items and change orders can all be assigned to components based on the percentage-based logic of the allocation rules assigned to them.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Important! After a component is added, the Allocations feature cannot be disabled for the project, and the component cannot be deleted.
- Navigate to the Components section of the Project Page.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon next to the component you want to edit.
- Click Edit Component.
- Update the name and size of the component as necessary.
- Click Save.