NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To add a contract to a cost item in the Cost Tracker of a Portfolio Financials project.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project. Holds are used to track any potential or anticipated project costs that you want to "hold" money for, but have not yet submitted as a formal cost.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- If the cost item is associated with a Bid Room, see Set Up a Contract Room from a Bid Room in Portfolio Financials.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click the arrow icon next to the cost item.
- Click Add Contract.
- Fill out the necessary information in the Contract Overview section.
- Add documents to the Documents section as necessary.
- Click Continue.
This creates the Contract Room.
- Select and add any vendor contacts you want to share the contract with.
- When you are ready to share the contract, click Share.