Add a Section to the Cost Tracker in Portfolio Financials
NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To add a section to the Cost Tracker in a Portfolio Financials project.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Click Add Section.
- Enter a name for the section.
- Optional: After multiple sections have been added to the Cost Tracker, you can rearrange the order by dragging a section to a new location.