NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To rename a cost item on the Cost Tracker for a Portfolio Financials project.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- The following actions are available:
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon next to the cost item you want to rename.
- Click Rename.
- Enter the revised name for the cost item.
- Press ENTER or RETURN on your keyboard to save the changes.