How does the Deficiency List Workflow affect my existing deficiency list items?
The Deficiency List Workflow is an improvement to the existing Deficiency List tool that allows for better collaboration and insight into the life cycle of a punch item. The workflow includes two new roles--Punch Item Manager and Final Approver--as well as the following additional punch item statuses:
- In Dispute
- Work Required
- Work Not Accepted
- Ready for review
- Not Accepted
- Ready to Close
When the new Deficiency List Workflow is enabled, you'll notice that the status has automatically changed on your existing open deficiency items as follows:
- Open items without Assignees will be marked with the status 'Initiated.'
- Open items with Assignees who have not been notified will be marked with the status 'Initiated.'
- Open items with Assignees who have been notified but have not taken action will be marked with the status 'Work Required.'
- Open items with Assignees who have responded to the item will be marked with the status 'Ready for Review.'
- Open items with all Assignee responses listed as 'Resolved' will be marled with the status 'Ready to Close.'