To view a deficiency list item's information.
Deficiency items are project-specific and will be listed in the project's Deficiency List tool.
Things to Consider
- Navigate to the project's Deficiency List tool.
- Locate the deficiency item to work with and click View.
- Click one of the following tabs:
This tab displays general information about the deficiency list item, including:
- Item Information: This section provides an overview of the deficiency list item's details.
- Item Workflow: This section displays the item's progress as well as the item's Creator, Punch Manager and Ball in Court.
- Assignee Responses: This section logs all Assignee responses, comments and attachments related to the item.
- Activity: This section provides a detailed historical record of all modifications made to the deficiency list item.
View any comments associated with the deficiency list item. See Add Comments to Deficiency List Items.
View and add related items to the deficiency list item from the Related Items tab. If the related item is an item in Procore (observation, RFI and so on.) you will be able to view the item and all its information by clicking on the link in the "Description" column. To add a related item, click Edit.
Manage any emails related to this deficiency list item from this tab. Each deficiency list item has a unique email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org) that can be used to send an email from your personal email client into Procore. For example, you might have an email thread in your personal email account that should be logged in Procore. In such cases, you might want to import that thread into Procore by simply forwarding an email to the related deficiency list item's unique email address. See Email Deficiency List Items.
This tab shows a history log that summarizes all of the changes made to the deficiency list item throughout its lifecycle. The full change history in the Change History tab is only visible to users with 'Admin' level permissions to the Deficiency List tool. 'Read-only' users can see how many changes were made to the tool, but they cannot view details about the actions performed.