An Invoice Contact is a person who ensures that a subcontractor invoice is submitted to an upstream contractor for payment. In Procore, an invoice contact is always an employee of the designated 'Contract Company' on a purchase order or subcontract. The contract company is the party responsible for performing work and/or supplying materials for a project.
When does Procore send email notifications to invoice contacts? An invoice contact receives an email message from Procore when:
- The invoice's status is updated to Revise & Resubmit.
- The Subcontractor SOV status on the invoice is updated to Revise & Resubmit.
- A user with 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool does the following:
- Clicks the Create & Email or Save & Email button on the General tab of the purchase order or subcontract.
- Sends an 'Invite to Bill' to the contact.