To add Delay entries to the Daily Log using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Additional Information:
- The Delays section must be enabled for the project. See Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log.
- You can add custom delay types for the project, as well as disable or enable types. See Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log.
- There is no limit to the number of delays you can create for a day. However, if you want to enter a delay that lasts over 24 hours, you will need to enter it on each day it impacts.
- Users with 'Admin' permission to the project's Directory tool can enable Delay email notifications for other users. See Edit a User Account in the Project Directory.
- Delays in the Daily Log can be reported on in the Project and Company level Reports tools. See Create a Custom Project Report.
- If you want to enter weather delays, you can also use the Observed Weather Conditions section. See Create Observed Weather Condition Entries.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to select the calendar day you want to create a new entry for.
- Tap Delays.
- Tap the Create New icon.
- Tap into the following fields to enter information:
- Delay Type: Select the type of delay.
- Start Time: Select the time the delay started.
- End Time: Select the time the delay ended.
Note: The Duration field will be automatically calculated after saving the entry.
- Location: Select the location where the delay occurred.
- Comments: Enter any comments to further describe the entry.
- Attachments: Tap to add attachments to the entry. Select one of the following options to attach files or photos:
- Files from Device
- Photos from Device
- Photos from Procore
- Tap Save.