Skip to main content
Set Tenderer Information at the Company Level
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- To set tenderer information for vendors/companies in the company's Directory tool.
- Set a default tender invitee list for a company so that certain users will be sent tender invitations.
- Enter cost codes and trades so that the company will show up in search results for those specific qualifiers in the Tendering tab. See Search for and Invite Tenderers.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or 'Standard' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool with the 'Create and Edit Companies' granular permission enabled on your permissions template.
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Directory tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Directory tool.
- Click the Companies tab.
- Located the desired company record. Then click Edit.
- Click the Tenderer Info tab.
- Choose from these options:
- If you are updating a company record for a U.S. government job that requires disclosure of the following information, mark the checkboxes that apply to the company.
- If you are updating a company record where collection of such data is not required or is prohibited by law in your jurisdiction, please disregard the checkboxes and proceed to the next step.
- Authorized Tenderer: Mark this checkbox to identify the company as an 'Authorized Tenderer'. This checkbox is for reference only and is a reportable field in the Company level and Project level Reports tools. This checkbox does not affect any emails sent from Procore.
- Add users to the Default Tender Invitee List so that those users will receive the tender invitations for that company.
- Prequalification: If the Prequalifications tool is enabled, the company's qualification information will be listed. See the Prequalifications tool for more information.
- Set trades and cost codes so that the company will appear when searching by trade or cost code in the Tendering tool.
- Cost Code: Select which cost codes apply to this company. If this is not set up already, you can add individual cost codes to your company by following the instructions in Add Company Cost Codes or import a list of cost codes by following the instructions in Import Cost Codes into your Company Level Admin Tool (Procore Imports).
Note: The cost codes selected will automatically appear on a tender sheet if these associated cost codes are on the project.
- Trade: A generic description to classify what kind of work this company does (e.g., Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, etc.). If this is not set up already, you can add trades to your company by following the instructions in Add a Custom Trade.
Note: You can bulk update the cost codes and trades associated with companies by 'Updating the Existing Vendors' template. See Update Contacts in your Company Directory Tool (Procore Imports) for more information on this process.
- At the bottom of this page, you will see a list of tenders the company has recently tendered on. Click the links to view the tender package or project in Procore.
Note: You must have permissions to view these projects/tenders for them to show up here.
- Click Save.
- In the 'Leave a Comment' section, complete the following:
Note: This section is designed to assist you in your decision making when searching for tenderers. See Search for and Invite Tenderers.
- Enter a comment.
- Attach any relevant files for your records.
- Rate their work with a 1-5 star system.
- Click Post Comment.
Existing comments, files and ratings display in the 'Comments' section.