To configure the Add Filter options for the Portfolio tool.
When accessing the company's Portfolio tool, the Add Filters drop-down list lets users narrow the items in view (see Add Filters to Portfolio Views).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Portfolio tool.
- Navigate to the company's Portfolio tool.
This reveals the Portfolio page.
- Click Configure Settings .
This reveals the Portfolio Settings page.
- Click Filter Configuration.
This reveals the Filter Configuration list.
- Choose from the options to add or remove one of the available drop-down list in the Portfolio tool's Filter Projects By area:
The filters that you can show or hide on the 'Filter Projects By' area include:
- Click Update.
The system saves the new filter configuration settings. You can now navigate back to the Portfolio tool's page to view the updates in the sidebar.