Assign an Office Location to a Project
To assign an office location to a Procore project using the project's Admin tool.
When setting up your organization's Procore account, your company's Procore Administrator will typically create a list of all of your organization's office locations using the company's Admin tool (see Add an Office Location). Each office can then be associated with one (1) or more Procore projects. Typically, a project manager (or the person who is responsible for creating a Procore project) will assign an office location to a project when the project is first created (see Add a New Project). However, if you need to assign office location to a existing project or if you want to change an existing office assignment over the course of a project, a user with 'Admin' level permission to the project's Admin tool can follow the Steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- If you want to delete an existing office location from the Office Settings list in the company's Admin tool (see Delete an Office Location), you will need to use the Steps below to change that office's assignment on all Procore project's to which that office has been assigned.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Scroll to the 'General Project Settings' section.
- Select the office location you want to assign from the 'Office' drop-down menu.
Note: The selections in this list are created by your company's Procore Administrator. See Add an Office Location.
- Click Save.
This saves the project's new office assignment.