To enable Procore's financial markup capabilities on a commitment.
You can enable financial markup capabilities on individual commitments. This gives your project user's the ability to apply financial markup to Commitment Change Orders (CCOs) as described in Add Financial Markup to Commitment Change Orders.
NoteKeep in mind that your users can only apply financial markup to CCOs. Although the setting to turn the feature on set on a commitment, users cannot apply financial markup to a commitment's original Schedule of Values (SOV).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- Navigate to your project's Commitments tool.
- Locate the commitment that you want to enable markup on.
- Click View next to that commitment.
- In the selected purchase order or subcontract, click the More menu.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- Place a checkmark in the Enable Financial Markup box.
- Click Save.