Create Phone Call Entries
To create Phone Call entries in the project's Daily Log tool.
The Phone Calls section tracks calls that have been made and who was involved on the call. This is a good place to track phone calls that might not have been considered "meetings", but covered topics that should be noted.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool.
- Scroll to the Phone Calls section.
- Enter the following information:
#: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a section (e.g. the first entry created will be # 1, and the second entry will be # 2).
Call From: Enter the name of the person who called.
Call to: Enter the name of the person who received the call.
Start: Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the drop-down menus.
End: Enter the ending time by selecting the hours and minutes from the drop-down menus.
Comments: Enter any comments that may help clarify the entry.
- Click Create.