Configure Advanced Settings: Direct Costs
To configure the advanced settings for the project's Direct Costs tool.
Users with the appropriate permissions to the Direct Cost tool can configure a variety of advanced settings for your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Direct Costs tool.
Set User Permissions for the Direct Costs Tool
- Navigate to the project's Direct Costs tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Set the access permission level for the tool's users by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s cost management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction cost management software product page here.