For Procore Customers in the United States
When your company applies the 'Owners English' or 'Specialty Contractors English' point-of-view dictionary, you'll see different tool names and term changes in the user interface. Learn how to apply the dictionary options.
- To learn the differences: Show/Hide
This table shows the differences in tool names (bold) and terms across the point-of-view dictionaries for Project Financials. These dictionaries are available in US English only. The default dictionary is designed for general contractors, which means that you will need to work with your Procore Administrator at your company and your Procore point of contact to access the other dictionary options.
English (United States) - Default
English (Owner Terminology V2)
English (Specialty Contractor Terminology)
Invoicing Invoicing Progress Billings Owner Funding Owner Owner/Client Owner/Client GC/Client Prime Contract Change Order Funding Change Order Client Contract Change Order Prime Contracts Funding Client Contracts Revenue Funding Revenue Subcontract Contract Subcontract Subcontractor Contractor Subcontractor Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV) Contractor Schedule of Values (CSOV) Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV)
To bulk edit the status of multiple subcontractor invoices as an invoice administrator.
Use the steps below to change the status of multiple subcontractor invoices at once.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- Additional Information:
- You can edit subcontractor invoice status in bulk only with the Invoicing tool.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Mark the checkboxes that correspond to the commitments with invoices:
NoteTo change the status of the selected invoices in bulk, each commitment that you select must have an invoice.
- To select all invoices, mark the checkbox that corresponds to the heading in the Status column. This selects all of the commitments in the list.
- To select individual invoices, mark the checkbox that corresponds to an commitment line item.
- Click Edit.
- Select the appropriate status from the Select a Status drop-down list.
- To learn more about statuses, see What are the default statuses for Procore invoices?
- When creating an invoice (see Create a Subcontractor Invoice), change the invoice's status to 'Under Review' when you are ready to send it to the invoice administrator. The administrator can then change its status to 'Approved' as needed.
- Users with 'Standard' level permissions can bulk edit invoices only when the invoice is in the 'Draft' or 'Revise & Resubmit' status.
- Click Save Edits.
TipWhy isn't the Save Edits button active? An invoice doesn't exist for one (1) or more of the selected commitment(s).