To bulk edit statuses for multiple subcontractor invoices.
Use the steps below to change the status of multiple subcontractor invoices at once.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must be an invoice administrator.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the invoices that you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- Select the appropriate status from the drop-down list.
To learn more about statuses, see What are the default statuses for Procore invoices?
When creating an invoice (see Create a Subcontractor Invoice), change the invoice's status to 'Under Review' when you are ready to send it to the invoice administrator. The administrator can then change its status to 'Approved' as needed.
- Users with 'Standard' level permissions can bulk edit invoices only when the invoice is in the 'Draft' or 'Revise & Resubmit' status.
- Click Save Edits.