To export a subcontractor invoice to a supported file format.
If you want to download a digital copy of a subcontractor invoice, you can choose to export the invoice in a Comma Separated Values (CSV) or Portable Document File (PDF) format. You can also download a PDF that includes any selected attachments in the ZIP file format or as a single PDF.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must be an invoice administrator.
- Supported File Formats:
- PDF With Attachments
- Attachments added to a custom field are NOT supported by the 'PDF with Attachments' option at this time. To learn more, see What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Locate the invoice to work with.
- Click the Invoice # link to open the invoice in the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Export button and choose one of these options:
- PDF. Opens a PDF copy of the invoice in a new browser window. You can use the download and print controls in this window as needed. See the PDF example below.
- PDF Attachments. Choose this option and then select these options to receive a PDF copy of the invoice by email. This action opens the 'Select and Arrange Items' window.
- All Attachments. Mark this checkbox to include all file attachments in the PDF file.
- Procore Cover Sheet. Mark this checkbox to include a cover sheet in the download.
Want to rearrange the order of the attachments? Hover your mouse cursor over to the left of the component to move until the grab bar appears. Then grab the component by the button and move it into the desired position.
- Click the button that corresponds to the desired format:
- Export ZIP. Click this option to receive the invoice and attachments in a ZIP file.
- Export PDF. Click this button to receive the invoice and attachments in a single PDF file.
TipHow do you know when the export file is ready? Procore sends an email to the address that you use to log into Procore when the files are ready. Check your email for that message.
These examples show you the CSV and PDF versions of an invoice.
A PDF invoice has multiple pages: A Document Summary Sheet and at least one (1) Document Detail Sheet.
Document Summary Sheet
Document Detail Sheet