Delete a Meeting Item
To delete a meeting item from a meeting in the project's Meetings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you delete a meeting item, the item is permanently removed from the meeting and cannot be retrieved.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
- Click Edit on the meeting.
- Click the RED 'x' next to the meeting item you want to delete.
Note: If the 'x' is gray, you must first change the Status of the meeting item to 'Closed'.
The system reveals a confirmation dialogue box.
- Click OK to confirm the delete action.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s meeting minutes management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction meeting minutes software product page here.