Delete a Meeting Category
To delete a meeting category from a meeting agenda using the project's Meetings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Meeting tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you delete a meeting category, any existing meeting items in that category are automatically moved to the 'Uncategorized Items' area. Meeting items are NOT deleted when you delete meeting categories.
- Navigate to the project's Meeting tool.
- Locate the desired meeting in the list. Then click Edit.
- Scroll down the page and locate the desired category. Then click the RED 'x' next to that category.
Note: The system does NOT allow you to delete the category named 'Uncategorized Items'.
The system displays a confirmation message.
- Click OK to confirm the delete action.
The system deletes the selected meeting category and moves any existing meeting items into the category named 'Uncategorized Items'. If you renamed the 'Uncategorized Items' category prior to the delete action, the system creates a new category by that name.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s meeting minutes management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction meeting minutes software product page here.