To bulk edit photos' information in the project's Photos tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Additional Information:
- You will not see the option to create a new album when moving photos. If you want to move photos to an entirely new album, see Create a Photo Album.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool.
- Mark the checkbox in the corner of the photos you want to edit.
- Click Bulk Actions > Bulk Edit.
- Select the field(s) to which you want to edit information.
Note: If you do not select or enter new information for a field, no changes will be made to that field.
- Description: The text you add in this field will be applied to all photos selected.
- Location: Select the location for the photo from the drop-down menu. See Add Tiered Locations to a Project.
- Trade: Select the trade related to the photo. See Add a Custom Trade.
- Album: Select the album where you want to move the photos.
- Privacy: Set the privacy settings for these photos.
- Private: The photo will only be visible to Photos tool 'Admin' users and the person who uploaded the photo.
- Public: The photo will be visible to anyone with 'Read only' and above permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Click Update.