Manage your project's specifications using the Specifications tool in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- While users with 'Read Only' or higher permissions can view the log page and perform certain actions, most actions for managing the specification log require 'Admin' permission. See the relevant articles in the Available Tasks section to view the exact permissions required to perform each task.
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool.
- The Specifications tool opens to the log by default.
- The headings across the top of the table denote the Specification Number, Description, Revision Number, Issued Date and Received Date. To edit a value in one of these fields, click the blue caret in the top right or click Edit to edit more fields of the specification.
- To edit an individual spec section, click Edit. See Edit Spec Sections.
- To view an individual spec section, click Info. See View or Open Specifications.
- The gray headings organize your specifications into divisions. The linked numbers to the right of the specification titles show how many revisions each specification has. You can view the specification details by clicking Info to view the information about it in Procore or Open to view the full spec section.
- Mark or clear the checkbox next to one or more spec sections to activates the action buttons in the right pane.
- See the resources below for how you can manage the specification log.
- View Specifications
- Open Specifications
- Search and Filter for Specifications
- Download Specifications
- Export Specifications as a PDF or CSV
- Configure Advanced Settings: Specifications
- Edit Spec Sections and Divisions
- Delete Pending Specification Uploads
- Delete Spec Section Revisions
- Upload Specifications