Manage your project's specifications using Procore's Specifications tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read only,' 'Standard,' and 'Admin' level permissions can view the log page, but additional permissions are required to perform certain actions in Procore. See related linked articles in the "Task" section for the permissions required to perform each task.
Specifications Log Overview
The Log view provides a spreadsheet overview of all specifications.
Specification Log Options
- The headings across the top of the table denote the Specification Number, Description, Revision Number, Issued Date and Received Date. To edit a value in one of these fields, click the blue caret in the top right or click Edit to edit more fields of the specification.
- To edit a spec section, click Edit (see Edit Spec Sections).
- To view a spec sections, click Info (see View or Open Specifications).
- The gray headings organize your specifications into divisions. The linked numbers to the right of the specification titles show how many revisions each specification has. You can view the specification details by clicking Info to view the information about it in Procore or Open to view the full spec section.
- Mark or remove the mark from the checkbox. This activates the orange buttons in the right pane.
- Configure Advanced Settings: Specifications
- Download Specifications
- Search and Filter for Specifications
- Export Specifications as a PDF or CSV
- View Specifications
- Open Specifications
- Upload Specifications
Search and Filter for specifications
Remember to leverage the built-in search and filter options for controlling your specifications log view. See Search and Filter for Specifications.
Users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Specifications tool can configure its advanced settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Specifications.