NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To remove owner or vendor contacts from the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials.
The Teams tab of the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials is where you can add or remove contacts from the Owner Team and Vendor Team.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Limited' access to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the relevant Contract Room by clicking the name of the cost item in the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- Click the Teams tab.
- Click the Owner Team or Vendor Team tab to locate the contact you want to remove.
- Click the trash bin icon across from the contact.
- To confirm that you want to remove the contact, click Remove.