Machine-Install Procore Drive
To install Procore Drive so that it can be accessed by anyone who logs into the computer.
In Windows, you can either install Procore Drive to a user's profile on a computer or you can install the program to be used by anyone on the computer. By default, Procore Drive is installed to a user's profile on a computer. See Setup Guide.
Some companies might want to install Procore Drive so that many different users may access it. This way, the company’s IT department won’t have to install and keep up-to-date several different instances of Procore Drive on many different user profiles. In order to do this, you need to follow Procore Drive's machine-install set steps.
Things to Consider
- In order to install Procore Drive to your machine, you will need the machine's admin password.
- If you are looking to install Procore Drive to a specific user account instead, please see Setup Guide.
- In order for files to be pushed to Procore from Procore Drive, you will need to upload each of the files to Procore Drive.
- If you want to upgrade Procore for Desktop (P4D) on your machine or server, please see Upgrade from Procore for Desktop to Procore Drive for steps on how to first uninstall P4D.
- Download Procore Drive. (Note: A local install will occur if the application is launched from the computer's browser. Open the file in `File Explorer` or `Windows Explorer`.)
- Once the download is complete, right click "ProcoreDriveSetup.exe" from the server's File Explorer or Windows Explorer.
- Click Run as administrator. (Note: Procore Drive will locally install to the following location: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Procore Technologies\Procore Drive').
- Wait for the application to launch. (Note: This may take up to a minute. Do not click the file to run the installation again.)