To install Procore Drive on a Windows computer or terminal server so that it can be accessed by any user's profile. Procore Drive is not available for MacOS at this time.
By default, Procore Drive is installed to a user's profile on their computer so only that user can access it. If you prefer, you can choose to machine-install Procore Drive instead. When you machine-install Procore Drive, the application is accessible to any user profile on the computer.
The steps below guide you through machine-installation. To install Procore Drive to a specific user profile only, see Setup Guide.
Things to Consider
- You must be logged in to an Admin profile on your Windows machine to successfully complete the installation.
- Click the button below to download Procore Drive.
- After the download is complete, open the 'File Explorer' or 'Windows Explorer'.
- Right-click the file named ProcoreDriveSetup.exe.
- Click Run as administrator.
Note: The default installation path for Procore Drive is: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Procore Technologies\Procore Drive'. This cannot be changed.
- Wait for the application to launch.
Note: The installation typically takes about one (1) minute. To avoid running a second instance of the installer, always wait for the installation to complete instead of attempting to run the installer a second time.